Saturday, May 28, 2016

Can't use images in Scenes

OK guys I need help as this is really starting to frustrate me & is probably just something stupid I'm missing. I've tried to find the answer but had no luck.

I've just moved from an LG G3 running LP to am Telephone P9000 running MM.

I backed up all my projects in tasker & they to have transitioned across fine. The only issue I'm having is I had scenes setup which had background images in & after to going back in to re select the images to account for the change in file location but none of them work.

I have even created new scenes to try to prove the point & sure enough I can't add images. I just get the explanation mark. Please someone give me a clue.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_20160528-143644.jpg Views: N/A Size: 105.1 KB ID: 3764895  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NUCpNy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment