Sunday, May 29, 2016

Nexus 6 - T-Mobile - Not connecting to LTE

I just got my wife a Nexus 6 from Craigslist. I foolishly didn't 100% test the phone and I think I got a lemon or something.

Her phone has never connected to LTE. I've tried manually changing APNs, swapping SIM cards with my phone to see if the card is bad, checking the phone settings by dialing *#*#4636#*#*, etc... And everything is identical to my Nexus 6 with no luck. I went to a T-Mobile store just now and they couldn't figure anything out.

Two questions:
1. Is there anything else I can do to get LTE activated?
2. Can an LTE radio be damaged or disabled somehow?

I'm at my wit's end here... I'm hoping y'all can help me get it fixed.
Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25rs00d
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment