Monday, May 30, 2016

Samsung S4 mini (GT-I9192) Boot loop

Hi, can anyone help me?

Samsung S4 Mini (GT-I9192) is stuck on boot logo, after unexpectedly turned off on normal android update. Tried so many tutorials but nothing works. Nothing!

Here goes all info I can think about it:


- Download Mode shows up exacly that:
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: GT-I9192
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0x0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
CSB-CONFIG-LSB:0x30
BOOTLOADER AP SWREV: 2
WRITE PROTECTION: Enable


- If I try to "wipe/datafactory reset", gives me error:

# MANUAL MODE #
-- Apling Multi-CSC...
Applied the CSC-code : ZT0
Sucessfully applied multi-CSC.

-- Wiping data...
Formatting /data...
E:format_volume: make_extf4fs failed on /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata
Formatting /cache...
E:format_volume: make_extf4fs failed on /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/cache
Data wipe complete.


Can someone help me? Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25wAqHb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment