Monday, May 30, 2016

Asus Zenfone Go(Z00VD) bootloop & stuck at Recovery Mode.Anything to do?

Hello guys,
Im new at this forum.I visited here lots of times to get some information about Kernels,ROMs.unlocking process..vs Sorry if this thread is already opened but I have nothing to do.I visited every forum,every material that I found but I have nothing now.
First of all, I just bought my z00vd 2 weeks ago with speaker problem. I sent it warranty because of it but they sent me without fixing.I just wanted to root the phone to fix the problem.After I root my phone nothing happened.Then I just wanted to unroot it to sent it warranty again. I did something wrong.

I just type the cmd "fastboot oem lock" then I reboot the phone. It is in bootloop now. I cannot reach to the recovery mode also. When I click recovery mode its freeze with Asus logo.. I tried some other things like "fastboot erase cache" also not working in fastboot mode.It gives me an error LIKE " FAILED <remote:unkonwn command>

Do you guys have any idea about this problem? I just want to recover my phone stock mode and send to warranty again.

Thank you so much...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22uq7hD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment