Sunday, May 29, 2016

Android N And TMobile preferred network issue

I am using my nexus 6p on T-Mobile with the latest Android n beta. I have been having alot of issues where I am getting an exclamation point with no data next to my signal indicator. Either lte or E. When going into phone menu using *#*4636#*#.. my preferred network is lte/cdma/umts prl auto.... is this normal? . Prior to android n the preferred network was lte/gsm/cdma prl auto. Is this the same for everybody? . I would think gsm would be needed for T-Mobile. Not sure what umts is or if it even pertains to tmobile. I am having a feeling that I am getting exclamation point next to lte and E because the signal is weak and there is no gsm to fall back to. Is this normal in android n or a possible issue? . Also under android n there is no option for lte/gsm/cdma prl auto.... only one that mentions gsm is gsm only or gsm prl auto..but nothing that includes lte with it. Please help. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UmIvWh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment