Saturday, May 28, 2016

SM-N910C - Call over bluetooth problem

Hello to all, let me explain my problem. I have a Note 4, C version, Sony A400BT car audio with bluetooth. Since two days, i managed to connect at car audio different phones, like S3, S3 Neo, Allview, Note 4 F, all works. Nokia 700 with Symbian works too, Lumia 520 with Windows phone works too.

On my Note 4 C, when somebody call me, or i call somebody, nobody cant hear me. I hear all sounds/voices/ from phone call, or sounds from media. My problems is nobody hear me. Is like microphone is set on Mute. It not activate car audio microphone, and phone mic too.

On my Note 4 C, i have a Gear 2 watch connected 24/24. No problems to connect at laptop or other devices.

What solution do you have? It is a bluetooth hardware issue? (but since all is ok with Gear 2 ...)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1U39of3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment