Sunday, May 29, 2016

[Q]How to regain root Advantages with root....[ASAP]

A recent update of this app I use for my job recently stop me from accessing it with root. I know there are methods to bypass this using "RootCLoak" and others but I am unable to do so. Now I have to get my phone unrooted by the end of the day so I can use this app tomorrow for my job that is absolutely needed or else I can't work. I'm asking to see what is available to non rooted devices to mimic root features. I have never had an unrooted phone for longer than 24hrs so this is why I don't want to unroot my phone, and also I will be losing so much.

Main features
1. Swap Hardware keys (Long press = Do something)
2. Hold volume key to change song.
3. Themes(CM13/Layers)
4. Dpi Changed


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VoCtGY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment