Saturday, May 28, 2016

My Xperia E3 doesn't start !

Hello,

This morning turning my phone on, everything worked, until the error messages like "com.snapchat.android process suddenly stopped" (I have received several of this) including one which bugged my phone: "the prossessus Xperia ™ 11 has stopped working" (the two "1" appeared like the™).
There I received messages that appeared and stood out immediately: I could not use my phone: I reboot. And here's the problem:


My phone is on and stays blocked on the first boot screen (Sony).
My phone is rooted since 8 months, and when it starts, it does not even reach the violet LED: so i'm unable to access the Recovery Mode.
When it charges it's the same: it remains stuck at the boot screen plus a red LED usual for chargings, and when I unplug the screen is still on with red LED indefinitely.
To turn it off (for not stay on all the time), I push with a pencil lead into the notch "off" (at the back of the phone on the left of the SD card)
The worst: When I try to connect my phone into fastboot mode or flashmode, the LED (blue or green) lights, but Flashtool doesn't recognize the device. When I unplug the device, the LED (blue or green) is still lighting. So I cannot flash (which I wanted to do) with Flashtool.


So I think it's a problem because the phone hangs at the beginning of the boot, maybe it's a bootloop, or a hardbrick (?).
This problem appeared like that, I think having done anything weird lately. The phone is one year and a half.

It's very difficult for me because I can not do anything that is in my possession and I greatly needed.
Anyone have a solution for this? Its very important.

Thank you so much !

PS : Very sorry for my english


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TL8nOt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment