Monday, May 23, 2016

Noobie tries to flash please help.

I had iPhones past few years and came back to android.
My last rom flashing was back when I have galaxy s2....

Anyway, I bought a used note 5 (N920i) with Venom 1.4 flashed, and now trying to upgrade to Dr.ketan's M6.
Few noob questions.

1. Whart are Bootloder, modem, and Kernel? M6 installation guide mentioned about BL and Modem, but not Kernel.

2. Venom 1.4 is LL and M6 is MM, so do I need to flash stock 920i MM first before I do anything else?

3. Since I am already on customs rom and knox is tripped, Flashing another custom Rom would not give me deep sleep issue right?

4. Do I have to worry about 1,2,3? or just follow installation guide Dr. ketan provide?

I know they might be too basic questions, but please help me.
Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RlK16k
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment