Sunday, May 22, 2016

Poor Quality Calls On Verizon

I have been having an issue with people having trouble hearing me or saying that I am breaking up while on a phone call. This issue started after the latest update which came out about 2 weeks ago. I think it was a security update.

When on a phone call where people are having trouble hearing me, I can either put a headset on or put it through the speaker then the person on the call can hear me normally. I have tried a factory reset, deleting the cache, removing the sim card and put it back in but nothing has fixed my issue.

I do not think that it is a signal problem because of what I said about having no issues if I am using a headset or the speaker phone. Also, I have ruled out a mic problem by taking a video and talking normally then playing the video back. When playing the video back, I can hear myself without a problem (this suggestion was made the Huawei itself).

Does anyone anyone know what is going on? Or is having similar issues? I really don't want to be without a phone if I have to RMA my phone. Huawei's customer service said that they would not send a replacement phone prior to them receiving the RMA (if there is an issue with the phone of course).

I am on the Verizon network. Any suggestions is welcomed. Thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TxCE08
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment