Saturday, May 28, 2016

ZUK Z1 User impressions & Future Development Possiblities

Hello to all, :o
I was planning to purchase a new device which would particularly help me explore the world of android development and would be a balanced device overall and then I stumbled upon Zuk Z1.
So I wish if Zuk Z1 owners from all over the world could respond and post their precious views regarding their experience with this amazing sounding device. And views of users using it for about an year now would be greatly appreciated, particularly about the phone's hardware, durability and customer support. :)

Lastly, but most importantly..... I wanted to hear about the overall development undertaken for this device. What are the future development possibilities for the devices? Will the development be continued for a while or it is likely to diminish.

I'd be very much thankful to everyone putting forth their views.
Thanks in advance! :highfive:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NUwHv2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment