Friday, February 26, 2016

Few questions about updating rom and "cleaning" procedure

Hi,
My phone is getting terrible amounts of bloatware and it practically lives it's own life, so
I would like to know if these videos are valid for rooting & flashing new (stock vibeui 3.0 from vibeui.com) rom.
for root and recovery
"How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo K3 Note! " on YouTube by "Shashwat Uttam "
and for flashing.
"How to Install Custom ROMs on Lenovo K3 Note (Vibe UI 2.8) " on YouTube by "Shashwat Uttam "
Sorry for lack of links but I cannot post them.
It's not YouTube ad, please take it seriously.
Are they okay? Or do you recommend something else?

Rom from vibeui.com
VIBEUI_V3.0_1604_7.209.1_ST_K50-T5
大小:955M
更新日期:2016/01/28


My next step would be freezing or unistalling bloatware apps using Titanium Backup (or do you recommend other one for this job?).

Do you recommend using these tutorials? Or should I use other ones?

Also I think that's important, I am using WINDOWS 10
Does it change anything?

Thank you very much for you help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1oFdAJr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment