Thursday, February 25, 2016

Phoenix os - remix os, but faster boot better ui

I'm tired of scouring the web regarding phoenix os. It's like the elephant-in-the-room.
Like king root almost.

But here's the thing. It plain outperforms remix without question, it boots much faster and is an absolute breeze to install.
So why is there no forum or thread for this beautiful software?
I cannot get audio. Period.
As much as you want to point me to the x86 android forums, this still is its own entity, and I've already been there. This deserves a thread so here goes. Move or delete if you choose Mods

my amd r5 or h2000 aren't giving me audio with phoenix.

I must know, has anyone acheived audio by any means with Phoenix OS?

Has anyone got anything to share on Phoenix os?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/20XFnkL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment