Saturday, May 28, 2016

Phone stuck at bootlogo even after flashing stock ROM

Alright so I found an unofficial build of CyanogenMod for my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910H) and it was going great. Then my phone died. I went home, plugged it in and there was that battery symbol with the lightning bolt inside of it. Instead of showing me my battery, the Cyanogen boot logo popped up, then it basically did some bootloop thing. Even after unplugging I couldn't get out of it. So I went back to a backup I made earlier and still a bootloop. Then I flashed stock firmware via Odin and still just displayed "Samsung GALAXY Note 4," then went black for a second and just did the same thing. I tried some things other people had like factory reset, wiping cache, removing the battery, etc. But none of them were working. Is there any way to get out of this?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1sE2Lt7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment