Monday, May 23, 2016

[Q] How to Put android on Any sound profile without the need to unlock the phone?

Hello Everyone,

In old versions of Android ( Kit Kat for me at least ) android had a option that when you hold the Power Button a message panel with pop out with different options which includes quickly changing Volume Profiles without needing to unlock your device.



Since Lollipop update ( I recently update it to lollipop) this options has been removed.



I was wondering if there's any app or xpose module that lets me quickly choose between sound profiles without the need to unlock my phone. Preferably from the Lockscreen or holding the power button as before.

My Phone Details

Device: LG G3 Stylus (D693)
Android Version: Lollipop 5.0.2
Rooted: Yes
Xposed Installed: Yes
ROM: Stock Lollipop 5.0.2 Via LG PC Studio
Kernel Version: 3.10.54+

Any suggestion is really appreciate it,

Thanks,

Barto604


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RlJC3F
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment