Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Memory Problem, 128MB

Hi there, I've got a nexus 5 32GB.
When i turn on the phone, it will stay on the loading screen for ages.
It occasionally flashes on screen with 'updating' and goes back to the loading screen.
When I try to go into (stock) recovery, the message failed to mount /cache (invalid input) appears.
Trying to flash a custom recovery appears to succeed, but on reboot it's still stock.
Unlocking bootloader appears to succeed, but then goes back to being locked on reboot.
When the phone eventually loads, it will come with loads of messages saying 'unfortunately (app x) has stopped.
The phone then gives a low memory warning, and shows it only has 128MB of internal data, all taken up.
What can I do? It's out of warranty and I know if it's a mobo fault it's going to be more to repair than I paid for the phone.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rtLxhV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment